Seven Pillared Hall
- The Seven-Pillared Hall is the upper level of what has become known as The Labyrinth.
- For over two decades, an order of wizards call the Mages of Saruun have controlled the upper levels, and were responsible for building the Seven-Pillared City. How they managed such a restoration effort is currently unknown.
- It is well known that the mages priority is to maintain order above all else.
- The Seven-Pillared Hall has grown to become a bustling place of commerce for underground denizens who come to trade, in addition to those surface dwellers who are aware of the city’s existence.
- One can find humans, halflings, dwarves, duergar to be among the more common races inhabiting the city, but the occasional goblin, orc, drow or ogre can also be found coming to the hall to barter or trade.