- The Labyrinth is an ancient, ruined minotaur city carved out from the natural tunnels and stone beneath Thunderspire Mountain.
- It’s origin can be found hundreds of years ago, when minotaurs founded the city of Saruun Khel, in the depths below the mountain.
- It became the center of an oppressive minotaur kingdom, that subjugated neighboring lands.
- 300 years ago however, a battle for the throne of Saruun Khel erupted, that exploded into a vicious civil war.
- Legend has it, that when one faction was defeated, the survivors took to inexplicably battling one another in a seemingly mindless rage, until only a few minotaurs remained in the ruins of the once great city.
- Over the following centuries, many adventurers have come to explore the ruins of Saruun Khel seeking forgotten treasure and lore. Few have survived.
- 25 years ago however, a small group of wizards arrived, which lead to the birth of the Seven Pillared Hall.